Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Luminary

Is ARLO Down AGAIN ?!

Cannot log in, https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login on my iMac just loads a blank page. FRUSTRATING !

Model: VMC4030 | Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Message 4 of 186

Accepted Solutions
Arlo Employee

Re: Is ARLO Down AGAIN ?!

The engineering team has implemented the fix, please try to log in again and let me know if you are able to successfully login. Thank you all for your patience!

Message 154 of 186

All Replies
ant Prodigy
Prodigy

Is anyone else having problems with Arlo's iOS apps and web site right now?

Others and I are unable to access Arlo apps' features ("Getting status...", "We're sorry. Arlo is currently unavailable...", etc.), log into its web site, etc. This is both with original Arlo and Arlo 2 Pro, computers, iPhones (6+ and 4S), etc.

Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station
Message 1 of 186
Apprentice

Re: Is anyone else having problems with Arlo's iOS apps and web site right now?

Me too, on a windows desktop and in the android app.  Looks like Arlo Central is having a bad day.

Message 2 of 186
ant Prodigy
Prodigy

Is anyone else having problems with Arlo's iOS apps and web site right now?

Others and I are unable to access Arlo apps' features ("Getting status...", "We're sorry. Arlo is currently unavailable...", etc.), log into its web site, etc. This is both with original Arlo and Arlo 2 Pro, computers, iPhones (6+ and 4S), etc. What's up? It was fine like 30 minutes ago.

Message 3 of 186
Initiate

I am unable to get into my app 50% of the time as of the last hour and when I do it tells me my base status is offline when it is not. Can not view current activity on the app either
Message 5 of 186
Aec Guide
Guide

Yeah. Bit the dust 10 minutes ago and acts like the Base Station can’t connect to the cameras. But I keep getting notifications for one camera and cannot turn it off.
Message 6 of 186
ant Prodigy
Prodigy

@JimAltman wrote:

Me too, on a windows desktop and in the android app.  Looks like Arlo Central is having a bad day.

Oh good. I'm not alone. Thanks. FYI, https://www.reddit.com/r/arlo/comments/94m0j5/is_anyone_else_having_problems_with_arlo_service/ also reported the same! I even had problems posting in this Netgear forum!

Message 7 of 186
Luminary

Same. I can't log into the App either. I get an error saying We're sorry, Arlo is currently unavailable.

Message 8 of 186

Yup - the whole ecosystem has gone belly up; emails coming in with hours of delays and system keeps telling me it's all offline.

Message 9 of 186
Guide

Yes, I am too, on my Iphone and my mac mini.  What the heck?!?  Can't get nothing. On Iphone it says GETTING STATUS forever, never does anything, and on mac mini says ARLO IS CURRENTLY DOWN UNAVAILABLE, TRY AGAIN LATER.  Way to go Arlo.  

Message 10 of 186
Guide

Same here, mac mini and Iphone, i got nothing, come on Arlo, get it together

Message 11 of 186
Star

Same issue here ...Arlo is unavailable!

Message 12 of 186
Apprentice

Arlo servers down

Arlo servers down AGAIN !!!!

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 13 of 186
Initiate

I'm having the same problem. Unfortunately, I can't get in to shut the cameras off. I'm not home to access the base to shut down. Driving me crazy with non-stop notifications.

Message 14 of 186

Customer support probably still hung over celebrating their IPO. Share purchases obviously never used the product themselves and fell for the glossy brochure. Can we all start tweeting just to get some noise going ? #Arlofortheshareholdernotfortheclient

Message 15 of 186
Initiate

Yes mine went out about 25 minutes ago
Message 16 of 186
Tutor

YES!  We cannot sign in to either app (she has iOS, I have Android) nor can I log in to the web account.  Cannot de-activate so it keeps detecting motion.  Had to turn off the base station.  

Mark

Message 17 of 186
Star

Hi Christine ... I already rebooted my base station thinking it was an isolated incident with my equipment but this is obviously a NETGEAR system problem, therefore I wouldn’t worry about rebooting your base station or shutting off your cameras.

Regards ...CJ

Message 18 of 186
Apprentice

New message here, no longer "you are not connected the internet" now its "service unavailable, please try later"

Seems they figured out something is wrong.  I wonder if they'll fix it. 

Message 19 of 186

Gett No the same message. Keep getting notifications of motion but the app is not going on to log in and if you get on app it says base off line
Message 20 of 186
Highlighted
Guide

iOS app ver 2.4.8
iOS 11.4
iPhone 7

Since 1pm PDT, receive orange banner at the top that says “Arlo unavailable. Please try latter”. It appears their cloud service is down. It’s ok though... yesterday, they became an independent, NYSE listed company. Hurray!!
Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station, VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 21 of 186
Virtuoso

Yes me too. Was working ok an hour ago, but now offline.
Message 22 of 186
Initiate

I just purchased and installed my system and now the app is down...does this happen often?
Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station, VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 23 of 186
ant Prodigy
Prodigy

@JimAltman wrote:

New message here, no longer "you are not connected the internet" now its "service unavailable, please try later"

Seems they figured out something is wrong.  I wonder if they'll fix it. 

Me too!

Message 24 of 186
ant Prodigy
Prodigy

@jess8301 wrote:
I just purchased and installed my system and now the app is down...does this happen often?

Once in a while. :/

Message 25 of 186