Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Download of video Android not working

Discussion stats
  • 33 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
hvanh
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the Android app and downloading videos stopped working. I can download them through web on PC. Any advice where it may go? On Google pixel 2 phone.
33 REPLIES 33
Endmerku
Aspirant
Aspirant
Latest App version... 2.22.3_27015
Samsung S10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check permissions for the app in the phone settings to ensure that access to files and folders is enabled.

cdempsey92
Aspirant
Aspirant

s10+

Latest app version and latest version of android. everything is completely up to date. 41431409 is my case number

Bert76
Aspirant
Aspirant
All permissions are given.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here. Maybe they're aware of a specific issue causing this.

Claudio_81
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue. Can't download to my Samsung Galaxy S10. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Arlo app. Checked permissions for the app. I used to be able to download videos without any issues. Did the recent arlo update change something?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

The development team has found the issue & a fix will be coming soon. I will provide another update as soon as possible. 

Rkm234
Aspirant
Aspirant
Video download now works fine!
Arlo app version 2.13.1_27040.
Thanks you.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

This issue with downloaded videos appearing as a .bin file should now be resolved. Please download the latest version of the Android app version 2.13.1

If you still experience an issue please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support