Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
GMGK
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot locate genuine Arlo Pro 3  batteries or dual battery charging systems in Canada. Please enable distribution of these products in Canada or allow shipping into CANADA from your US distribution channels.

( The knock off

Wasserstein

Products are substandard and don’t work properly.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi GMGK,

You can purchase the Arlo Pro 3 rechargeable battery (VMA5400) and Arlo Pro 3 Dual Charging Station (VMA5400C) through here:

GMGK
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was able to order the genuine battery and dual battery charger through Best Buy online.
Lindsaycamero78
Aspirant
Aspirant
Silly question mine are just 2 yrs old and 1 camera won’t even turn on. Should I replace the battery or just buy an outdoor cord? So frustrating these cameras have been forme
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lindsaycamero78 wrote:
Silly question mine are just 2 yrs old and 1 camera won’t even turn on. Should I replace the battery or just buy an outdoor cord?

Swap batteries with another camera, and see if that resolves the problem with the camera that won't turn on.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you let the battery fully discharge? It's best to recharge when the battery gets below maybe 25% (just look at the color of the battery icon in the app - red means below 25%). You can try this although it's for the Pro and Pro 2 cameras

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

Does the camera turn on with AC power applied? Some folks have found that removing the battery may be necessary for some reason.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation