Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All Devices Show Offline - Multiple issues.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
WYDOSARLOSUCK
Follower
Follower

I've read all the previous post about people with the same issue I have but non of those fixed my issue. I have 2 X base stations (2 X different locations) with 8 X Pro cameras. When using the iPhone app all the devices show online and I can view the live feed. But when logged in through web browser (used all different browsers and PC and Mac), they all show offline.. Support is unable to resolve the issue..

I'm also trying to share some cameras with a friend and walked through all the different issues people have had and still no luck.. The request shows pending and the friend is not offered the shared camera's to add to their account.. Support is unable to fix that as well..

I also have cloud recording subsections added to all my cameras and yet when I try to select as an action when motion detected its greyed out (message saying to add subscriptions).. Support cannot figure out that..

I've factory reset everything/reconfigured, deleted the apps, power cycled (that's the best suggestion support had)...

Basically, ARLO SUCKS...!!!!!!!

If anyone has run into similar issues and maybe has something intelligent vs supports "unplug power", I'd love to hear it..

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@WYDOSARLOSUCK wrote:

If anyone has run into similar issues and maybe has something intelligent vs supports "unplug power", I'd love to hear it..

On the friend account problem - have the friend click on "create account" on a PC, and not on their phone. That will launch the browser to my.arlo.com. If the account already exists, they just log into it. This process generally is more reliable than using the phone.

Do you have internet security software running on the various PCs?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation