Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Me3
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo app crashes and the video time stamps are incorrect. The sound from a watched video continues playing even after I close the video. The function buttons in landscape mode are way too small. Previous versions were very user friendly. Not at all usable or stable enough to function as a security device. I have contacted cus support numerous times and no results or remedy. My arlo pro 5 cam system wasn't cheap and I would expect better care of myself and other users alike. 

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Me3,

I have a few questions for you. What device & Operating system are you running? You may need an update. Can you try and uninstall and reinstall the app and test again.

Me3
Aspirant
Aspirant
This issue is way past a reinstall. I have contacted netgear about these issues for a couple months now. It’s malfunctioning on ios and android. The last 2 updates are the problem. the app has been malfunctioning since. The app worked perfectly before the latest 2 or 3 updates.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I have the app on 3 Android devices with the OS varying from 5.x to 8.x and it works fine. Sounds like somehow it's a local issue. WHat device and OS? Do you have another device to try (maybe borrow a friend's and temporarily install the app)?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation