Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Bkk Aspirant
Aspirant

Re: arlo android app keeps crashing at startup

Chat support had no solutions. Just to wait for a fix. System is useless in the mean time. There should be a way to go back to tne prevoius app version.

Message 201 of 457
Tutor

Re: arlo android app keeps crashing at startup

Yeah, I know.  Just when I thought we were in the clear now that they had fixed the ridiculous battery drain issue, this happens...

Message 202 of 457
Aspirant

Re: Arlo App has stopped working

Download the older version after you uninstall the non working app from phone. Worked for me
Message 203 of 457
brh Master
Master

Re: "Arlo has stopped" - android app stopped working on Samsung phone

@bdonnelly109

It aseems that the new firmware update is not working on many Samsung devices.

Brian

Message 204 of 457
brh Master
Master

@axcel

Several posters said they solved the problem on the newer Apple iPhones by downloading the ios 12.1.1 public beta.

Brian

Message 205 of 457
Aspirant

I have the same problem, I have a Samsung Notes 8 phone and since some days ago Arlo stops everytime someone phones. I have uninstalled and installed again the Arlo app but it does not help. Arlo, do something!
Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 206 of 457
Initiate

App Crash on Open - Galaxy S7 Crown - Android

App crashes on open, using Galaxy S7 Crown, Android.  No error message, just crashes on open.  Similar crash reported solved on another type of Galaxy S7 through a patch.  Restarted phone, reinstalled app, etc., etc., tried everything imaginable.  The app is broken and needs patched ASAP.  Standard hub and cameras, doesn't matter, it's the app.  Browser access works fine.

Message 207 of 457
Aspirant

Mine as well, Samsung phone as well. Since update two days ago , cannot log in , click on App and it t takes a second then reads ARLO STOPPED . I need it to work on this phone i carry , not another one, even though i did try a different phone and it works, no thelping me out, now i have no idea what the next step is . Thanks Joe 

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 208 of 457
Aspirant

Re: App Crash on Open - Galaxy S7 Crown - Android

Mine is doing the same thing. If this doesn't get fixed soon I may sell my system and go with a different brand. Hoping they fix it soon.
Message 209 of 457
Aspirant

How do I find the older version?
Message 210 of 457
Aspirant

Older version worked. Thanks. Here's the one I download and working fine now: https://www.apkmonk.com/download-app/com.netgear.android/4_com.netgear.android_2018-10-30.apk/
Message 211 of 457
Aspirant

Re: Why is arlo android app not working?

I was getting an error everytime I placed or received a phone call. Weird.

Message 212 of 457
Aspirant

Re: "Arlo Stopped Working" message on Samsung Phone App

I was receiving the error when I placed or received a phone call. Weird.

Message 213 of 457
Luminary

Re: Android latest update today broke Arlo!!

Aaaand this is why I disabled auto-updates for ALL my apps- to stop Arlo breaking.

Using 2.5.3_22376 (8/8/18) and everything works perfectly.

Honestly every 2nd update from the dev team breaks something, I found a version that works and I'm keeping it.

Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station, VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 214 of 457
Star

It looks like this stream is unavailable

Trying to view my arlo cameras on my tv via chromcast. This feature has been out for awhile. Cant find any fix by searching. I've added the device on the google home app. All I get is it looks like this stream us unavailable
Model: VMC4030 | Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Message 215 of 457
Initiate

ARLO Application not working on our Andriod Phones.

We are no longer able to open our ARLO application we installed on our phones (android).  It does install but when we try to open it states, "ARLO has stopped" we cant get into the application to see our camera videos.  I still receive notifications for each device for motion recordings and on which camera, but can no longer view.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted my phone no luck.  

Model: VMB3000|Arlo Smart Home Security
Message 216 of 457
Aspirant

Why does my Arlo wireless app not work after an update to my samsung J7

My Arlo wireless worked fine until the last up date, now it says either close app or arlo has stopped.  Anyone know how to fix this?

Model: VMB3000|Arlo Smart Home Security
Message 217 of 457
Guru

Re: App Crash on Open - Galaxy S7 Crown - Android

Many existing threads on this. It only happens on some devices. I have 3 and it only happens on 1. Open a case with support here to add pressure.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

You can also try a different device and/or use a browser.

Message 218 of 457
Guru

Re: ARLO Application not working on our Andriod Phones.

Message 219 of 457
Guru

Re: Why does my Arlo wireless app not work after an update to my samsung J7

Many existing threads on this. It only happens on some devices. I have 3 and it only happens on 1. Open a case with support here to add pressure.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

You can also try a different device and/or use a browser.

Message 220 of 457
Tutor

Re: Arlo app error: Arlo has stopped send feedback

drahcir61 Samething with me.  I have reported to support yesterday.  She said they will send to the appropriate department and will send me an email.  I haven't heard anything yet

Message 221 of 457
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: my arlo app updated now it won't open

My old tablet stopped working when they updated it about 11 months ago....I got a new 2018 phone whitch worked well on the new app then they updated the app and now this won't work.....I'm now looking at returning the system....it's a good system but it sucks when you are away and you cannot monitor your house because they keep changing **bleep**..
Message 222 of 457
Tutor

ARLO APP KEEPS CRASHING

app inop seems after phone update took place

Model: VMC4030 | Arlo Pro Wire-Free Camera
Message 223 of 457
Tutor

Re: Arlo app not starting after update (Android)

We did open and have a case...but who knows when it will be fixed...and IF it will be fixed...wasted a lot of money on cameras if we can't access live streaming on cell phone!!! Really upsets me!!!
Message 224 of 457
Aspirant

My Arlo app won't open up it reads try again

My app won't open up on my phone or my guests phone
Message 225 of 457