Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Guide

Re: Arlo app crashes when I try and bring it up....

Mike...I've owned them for 2 1/2 years and never really had a problem before... Until the last few updates since October.... But this last update they did on the 21st made them useless..... I'm really disappointed in Arlo now...I use to recommend them to everyone.... No more....
Message 101 of 457
Guru

Re: Arlo app error: Arlo has stopped send feedback

Many existing threads on this. It only happens on some devices. I have 3 and it only happens on 1. Open a case with support here to add pressure.

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

You can also try a different device and/or use a browser.

Message 102 of 457
Luminary

Re: Arlo App keep stopping error Galaxy G7v after update 2.6.3_23000

Oh..... That was not there yesterday.... Only the USA..
Message 103 of 457
Aspirant

Re: I am using a Samsung 727P phone with Android 8.1.0. Lastest Arlo update does not work.

I did the standard stuff. I reset the Arlo base station, shut the app down and restarted it, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Each time the app would not start and gave me a brief message like "Arlo app not working". I sent the message to Arlo with my phone status.

I then found a previous build of the app and installed it. Everything worked as usual.
Message 104 of 457
Guide

I agree %100..... I've already started shopping around for new cameras.... This is ridiculous....
Message 105 of 457
Guide

Only reason I did the factory reset was that I bought the new phone the same day and thought it might have been an issue with the phone...
Message 106 of 457
Guide

I opened one yesterday....I was on chat with tech support for an hour..... No luck....
Message 107 of 457
Guru

Re: Arlo App keep stopping error Galaxy G7v after update 2.6.3_23000

It's been there all along. Can't speak specifically for yesterday but...

Message 108 of 457
Guru

Re: Arlo has stopped Send Feedback--Arlo Pro and Arlo Q. That is all I get

Many existing threads on this. It only happens on some devices. I have 3 and it only happens on 1. Open a case with support here to add pressure.

Message 109 of 457
Guru

Re: Arlo app continues to say not working on Samsung Galaxy J3. Android Version 8.1. Arlo ap2.6.3 2

Message 110 of 457
Tutor

thank you I will do that too.  I have sent emails to support and feedback.

Message 111 of 457
Tutor

Yes Mine is a Galaxy 7 J too.  So something there

Message 112 of 457
Guru

Re: Arlo android app problem

Message 113 of 457
Guru

Re: I am using a Samsung 727P phone with Android 8.1.0. Lastest Arlo update does not work.

Message 114 of 457
Guru

Re: The Arlo app on my phone won't open. It just says to send feedback.

Message 115 of 457
Tutor

I hear you. The chat will not work today and you can't even send a contact message. The form just vanishes when the support page loads. Sorta makes one feel abandoned.

Message 116 of 457
Guru

There's also phone numbers.

Message 117 of 457
Aspirant

my arlo app updated now it won't open

I'm using a 2018 Samsung Galaxy Tab A to run my Arlo app.  Everything has been fine until an update of the app.  Now it's black with a green bird.  As soon as I launch it says "Arlo has stopped".  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  I have restarted my tablet.  I can log in from a desktop computer but I need to be able to log in from my tablet.  Any ideas?

Message 118 of 457
Aspirant

Re: ARLO APP KEEPS CRASHING

Same here. Smiley Sad

The App crashes all the time...

Android 8.1.0

Message 119 of 457
Aspirant

"Arlo Stopped Working" message on Samsung Phone App

Phone Model: Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse; model SM-J327V;  

Android Version 8.1.0 on Verizon service.

App has been working for about 2 weeks - message "Arlo Stopped Working" appeared today and app will not run.  Tried restarting phone; uninstalling/redownloading/reinstalling app.  No difference.  Other posts refer to this issue and the suggestion was to use the latest version. 

Got this version from Play store - is there somewhere that is more current?  Or was this one updated and is now broken??

Message 120 of 457
Highlighted
Aspirant

Re: my arlo app updated now it won't open

Mine is the same...I'm now lmping along with the old Arlo app that is only found on Amazon Apps...... Android platform and Arlo pro
Message 121 of 457
Aj2 Aspirant
Aspirant

Why is arlo android app not working?

I can not open the arlo android app. I keep getting the message that Arlo has stopped and to either open app again or send feedback. I have done both several times without success
What do I need to do?
Message 122 of 457
Aspirant

Why hasn't arlo not sent out an email notification.??????
Glad I found these messages. I've taken my phone to AT&T. did a system restore . Installed and uninstalled at least 6 times. Arlo dropped the ball
Message 123 of 457
Aspirant

Why hasn't arlo not sent out an email notification.?????? Samsung J7
Glad I found these messages. I've taken my phone to AT&T. did a system restore . Installed and uninstalled at least 6 times. Arlo dropped the ball
Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 124 of 457
Aspirant

Re: my arlo app updated now it won't open

I'm having the same problem. Was working fine a day ago now stopped. Still works on my samsung phone though.

Message 125 of 457