Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Figfaeth
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

can I please have a token reset for apple HomeKit?

product: VMB4000

47 REPLIES 47
Greglecky
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I please get a token reset? Having the same problem connecting to homekit. Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Greglecky,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

MMhelp
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi support. I need a token reset too and have no other way to get in contact. This has been a frustrating experience
MMhelp
Aspirant
Aspirant
Disregard. I just reset the whole thing
Pitbullmax
Aspirant
Aspirant
Stove
Aspirant
Aspirant
Agreed, we’re having to request individual support in a public forum rather than raising a personal support ticket. Very unprofessional
johh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

Can you please send me a token reset request for homekit?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pitbullmax, johh

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Erniem23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I please get a token reset? Having the same problem connecting to homekit. Thanks!

X3digital
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue with HomeKit discovery on both my base stations can you send a reset token to both please?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Erniem23, X3digital

JamesC

Lisadisa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having trouble connecting HomeKit to my Arlo device. I have reset and re-added my whole system and have not had any lucky. I am using VMB5000 Arlo Ultra Smart Hub firmware version 1.18.0.3_1197_d554faf with iOS 15.5 

Could you please try and do a token reset for my device?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lisadisa,

JamesC

Luffy96
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,

Can I have a token reset as well, having the same issue connecting with HomeKit.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Luffy96,

JamesC

Erniem23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I am all set my cameras are now working with Homekit.

Segb
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, My new smarthub ultra will also not connect to homekit. Need reset please
GhastlyDragon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, may I please get a token reset as well? Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Segb, GhastlyDragon

JamesC

Waldekk
Tutor
Tutor

Could you please also send homekit token reset to my base statiuon  VMB4000?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Waldekk,

JamesC

calengr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I having having issues setting up homekit, stuck on discovering your device.  Can you get a token reset?

Thanks,

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

calengr,

JamesC