Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Token reset for Homekit

Discussion stats
Figfaeth
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

can I please have a token reset for apple HomeKit?

product: VMB4000

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

47 REPLIES 47
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Figfaeth
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much! That has worked

MindTheDoor
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, Looks like I could use a Token reset as well. Please help. Thank you!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@MindTheDoor

Thank you

ukcolonel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset as well please?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ukcolonel,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Mul51
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi I had this same issue before I after a token reset was sent the issue was solved. Would it be possible for a new token reset to be sent please ??
Mul51
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mul51
Aspirant
Aspirant
TheFamily
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there

Hope all is well. Can you help issue a Token Reset for my Base Station so that i am able to setup HomeLink please?

TheFamily
Aspirant
Aspirant
AngelaF
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I also get a token reset, I'm having the same problem on both my base stations. It worked before but I had to reset homekit again
7D8A039A-BAB8-4FD6-BDBB-30AC790DBCBD.png
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AngelaF,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

CozyJones
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need a token, please.

Hardware:  VMB5000r6

Firmware:  1.17.1.2_1157_0e6c162

Thank you
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CozyJones,

JamesC

CozyJones
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the token. Homekit is now set up.

I-see-you
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please can you reset my HomeKit token as I cannot add it to my HomeKit.

thanks in advance.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I-see-you,

JamesC

DvxAznxvb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi i need to get my device homekit token reset please; its stuck at the adding base station prompt

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DvxAznxvb,

JamesC

AngelaF
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I please get a token reset to my Teo base stations. I'm having yet another issue with arlo and homekit.

Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AngelaF,

JamesC

Stove
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, could I please have a HomeKit token reset? Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stove,

JamesC