Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Ludvig
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Have problems to connect my Arlo to Apple Homekit.

I see that Arlo can remote restet so I get an new token. How do I requset this? 

106 REPLIES 106
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

terri913,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

hdnarlo2022,

Please private message me the email address associated with your Arlo account and I will send you a token reset.

JamesC

terri913
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC, thank you sooo much!! That was pretty frustrating!

Pdherring
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James. 

could you please issue a token reset to my base station too. I had some HomeKit issues and removed the bridge and now I can’t re-add. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pdherring,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

rudeman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset for the Apple HomeKit.  Thanks in advance.   Rudy. 

rudeman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need token reset I believe in order to connect my Arlo 4 Pro cameras and base station to Apple Home app.  Let me know what additional information if needed.  Appreciate it. Thanks 

rudeman
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rudeman,

JamesC

KryptoNinja
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I also need a token reset, having issues connecting to HomeKit with my Arlo VMB4500.

Thanks in advance!

A3plew
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo vmb4540 is just stuck on discovering devices In HomeKit section.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KryptoNinja, A3plew

JamesC

BryBar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you add me to the list needing a token reset? 🙂 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@BryBar

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Ken_F
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shayne/ moderator,

Could you please reset my Homekit token as well?

Was previously able to connect to homekit until I reset my router this afternoon. Have since tried power cycling, resetting the base station to no avail. Keeps getting stuck at “discovering your device, please wait” and nothing comes up.

Would appreciate your help!

A3plew
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset please

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ken_F, A3plew

JamesC

Ken_F
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks JamesC. I have rebooted the base station and restarted the app as advised but am still stuck at the “discovering your device, please wait” page. My base station still does not reappear. 

Would really appreciate your help as this is quite frustrating!

Ken_F
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok at long last my base station reappeared as an iption and I was able to add my basestation to homekit.

However when I open homekit, all 4 of my Arlo cameras get a “no response” error message. They work fine via the Arlo app though. My other Meross and Akara devices are working normally via homekit.

@JamesC would really appreciate your help here!

mrnqoe
Aspirant
Aspirant

My base station does not connect to HomeKit. It seems I too will require a token reset?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mrnqoe,

JamesC

samerineni
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, can you please reset my token. ? I'm having issues, it’s stuck discovering devices 

Dcl01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! Can I get a token reset for my hub as well?
thanks 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dcl01,

Are you able to post the serial number for your base station/smarthub so I can send the reset?

JamesC

jprzy
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC I’m unable to add my hub to HomeKit. When I attempt through the Home app, I encounter this screen. I’m hoping if you reset my token in will get things working. John

D5D94B0D-15FC-4F83-B4AE-D95C5B9A5B02.jpeg

Dcl01
Aspirant
Aspirant

4R05827YA068E

Thank you.