Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Atlanta1213
Aspirant
Aspirant

From reading other posts I believe I need  token reset on one of my base stations in order to successfully connect to Apple HomeKit. I have 3 base stations and one just will not join after numerous tries. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Atlanta1213
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_0807.jpeg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Atlanta1213
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked, thanks very much. 

Edgar3tres
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello I need a token reset for my homekit.

IMG_9861.png

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.Thank you

Edgar3tres
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still not working!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I do not see any devices under your email address. Is there a different email address you are now using. If so please dm me with that information. You send a dm by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.

Toxiicscorpiio8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you send a reset token to my base station please ?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit

https://kb.arlo.com/000063184 

wspitz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset so I can reconnect my Arlo to HomeKit at my new home. Thanks. 

Hardware VMB4000r3

Serial Number 4R05817EAC8AA

Firmware 1.24.0.1_4436_8938370

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

https://kb.arlo.com/000063184