Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

spatel9114
Follower
Follower
I’ve set up my VMB4000 Base station with 1 Arlo Pro camera and 3 Arlo Essential cameras, and when I try and configure HomeKit on the base station, it gets stuck on the discovering step and won’t actually connect. Can I get some help?
783 REPLIES 783
Spirog
Aspirant
Aspirant

James- sorry to bother you but I am also having same trouble. I have tried removing/adding my base station many times. much appreciated for any help.

Bigredguy
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m also unable to connect. Can I get the token sent as well? Thanks!

Brian
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Spirog, Bigredguy

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Colticus
Tutor
Tutor
Hello, is there anyway I can get a token as well? Would really appreciate HomeKit compatibility.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Colticus,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

StargazerOne
Tutor
Tutor
I’m having the same problem as everyone else with the “Uncertified Accessory” error. There must be some more efficient way to fix everyone’s problem at once, but I appreciate the time that James is taking to help us.

What information do you need from me so that I can get the fix pushed out, too?
Colticus
Tutor
Tutor

Worked. Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

StargazerOne,

I've sent a token reset request to your VMB4000 base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

JimDT
Aspirant
Aspirant

May I please get a token as well? I would really like to get HomeKit setup. Thank so much for any help you can provide.

z01
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here, a token would be very appreciated...
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JimDT, z01

I've sent a token reset request to your VMB4000 base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

mariusc23
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I'm also getting uncertified accessory error when trying to set up homekit.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mariusc23,

I've sent a token reset request to your VMB4000 base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Andrea85
Aspirant
Aspirant
Purtroppo anche io non riesco ad abbinare la base station ad homekit . Errore accessorio non certificato . Potete aiutarmi
Andrea85
Aspirant
Aspirant
Unfortunately, I also can't match the base station with homekits. Non-certified accessory error. Can you help me
z01
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, that did help! 🙂
MAMArco
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m also unable to connect. Can I get the token sent as well? Thanks!

hgphilippi58
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

Same issue with uncertified accessory here. Sent a token reset request to my VMB4000r3 base station also please.

Thanks!

sandizzel
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same issue, can you please help?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Andrea85, MAMArco, hgphilippi58, sandizzel

JamesC

hgphilippi58
Aspirant
Aspirant

Solved!, thanks.

Dam700
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,

I’ve had the same issue from day one. Can you help pls?
Jim1217
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here - token please?

Sn1p4h
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey James, I can’t seem to add mine to HomeKit as well, can you please help?
Thank you!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dam700, Jim1217, Sn1p4h

JamesC