Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tgnormandin
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Model wouldn't go in because it wasn't in the dropdown list but I have the VMS4330P-100NAS.

Like many others I am having an issue with connecting my basestation to Homekit. I am assuming that I need the new Token from Arlo to reset the system. Also assuming this is something that I am unable to do myself? When I go the the connect to Homekit it just says that it is waiting to connect. If there are any other suggestions I am open to them. 

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @tgnormandin

Can you reboot your base station & try to add you device to Homekit again.

tgnormandin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can reboot the base station, but still no good on the connecting to HomeKit.

CLBArlo
Guide
Guide

Hi.  I'm having the same issue.  After spending 30 minutes with CHAT support going over all the same steps to add HomeKit I got disconnected and still have the same issue.   My last question to support was, is the solution not as per this forum article that a token request is needed?  https://community.arlo.com/t5/Partner-Integrations/How-to-add-HomeKit-after-removing-it/m-p/1774178.  Is there anyway I can request this from the forum admin?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @CLBArlo

Can you reboot your base station & try adding to Homekit again.

tgnormandin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can and I have. I have rebooted the basestation about a dozen times. This is not working. As I have read from other posts I likely need a new token sent to the basestation to get it reset for the homekit to work. Is this possible to have done?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you receiving the "uncertified accessory error"?