Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to add HomeKit after removing it?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
fredr1k
Tutor
Tutor
Hi,

I removed Arlo basestation in HomeKit after issues with connecting to the cameras. I removed the basestation in HomeKit.

Now when I go in to Apple HomeKit in Arlo app, it searches and searches but can’t find any devices.

Any suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fredr1k
Tutor
Tutor
To be able to add Homekit again I needed a token request to be sent to me from Arlo.

That solved my issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tbraswell2
Tutor
Tutor

having the same problem..I did a factory reset on the base station, then installed the base station and all my cameras again and I still was having problems with homekit..it worked for like a day got up this morning and the cameras were not responding. I don't want to do another factory reset because my cameras are mounted on my building kind of high. so as of now I'm not even going to worry about homekit.

Arlo.jpg

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi fredr1k and tbraswell2,

Refer to this article to make sure you're adding your cameras properly through Apple HomeKit: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Otherwise, contact the Support Team so they can further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

fredr1k
Tutor
Tutor
To be able to add Homekit again I needed a token request to be sent to me from Arlo.

That solved my issue.