Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Re: Arlo Pro 2, HomeKit setup issues

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yocoyani, arloplato

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Batavia
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue as everyone else can I get a token reset request sent to my base station?

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
Rocksonyk
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have tried almost every option but not working yet please help
Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Batavia, Rocksonyk

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Rocksonyk
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks a ton it is working. Appreciate...
cwrobertson
Aspirant
Aspirant

James:

I also have a VMB4000r3 hub with two cameras. I like many others above, appear to have the same issue of trying to add the device to HomeKit via the Arlo app and it just sitting on "discovering your device, please wait" screen. 

If the solution is as simple as issuing a certificate to my device, or whatnot, I would very much appreciate you doing so for me, so I can attempt to add the device and see if that solves the issue. 

Thanks, 

Chris

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cwrobertson,

JamesC

Pinifinina
Tutor
Tutor

Hi JamesC,

Can you please help me reset my token, I am too having issues connect to Homekit, spinning wheel on the discovering device page. Thanks! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pinifinina,

JamesC

MNGirl
Tutor
Tutor
James - Can I get a token reset as well? I’ve been unable to connect to HomeKit for over a week. Had this issue once before and token reset solved. Thank you.
Frankcamara
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesC, I have the same issue. Can you help me with token reset?
Br, Frank
Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
pete423
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please reset my token as well.  Same issue.

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
StefanvBracht
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, can I get a token reset too? Can't get it working with homekit anymore, don't know why it suddenly stopped working..

Ankit212
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can’t set up my HomeKit. I have followed all the steps still can’t cannot setup.
Please help me with this
Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
deriko24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,

I am too having issues connecting to my Homekit, spinning wheel on the discovering device page. Can I get a reset token as well?

Thanks! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MNGirl, Frankcamara, pete423, StefanvBracht, Ankit212, deriko24

JamesC

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you send me a token again? I had to reset my Apple HomeKit.
Model: VMB5000 | Arlo Ultra SmartHub
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Collin_carter,

JamesC

narnia7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC - could you please help reset my token? I'm having the same issues connecting to Homekit. Thanks! 

KennethLai
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue as everyone else can I get a token reset request sent to my base station?

Sebastos
Tutor
Tutor
Hi JamesC - could you please help reset my token? I'm having the same issues connecting to Homekit. Thanks!
Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Stunew78
Apprentice
Apprentice
Need a token reset please
Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

narnia7, KennethLai, Sebastos, Stunew78

JamesC

MHFreyNH
Tutor
Tutor

Dear JamesC,

Please send a token reset request to my base station.  I am stuck trying to add my Arlo Pro 2 VMB4000r3 base station and cameras to HomeKit.

Thank you for your help.

Mike

Sebastos
Tutor
Tutor

It worked for me.

Thanks.

Can we know why we need to manually ask for a token ?