Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Re: Arlo Pro 2, HomeKit setup issues

aberthil
Aspirant
Aspirant

James,

It seems like the smarthub did not get it, nothing after two reboots.

Can you send one again please?

Thanks

Alexis

IMG_843551C741ED-1.jpeg

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

aberthil,

If you're still experiencing an issue, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

JeremyA
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James, I’ve recently had to reset my HomeKit. Could you reset my Arlo token please, it’s not seen on the network.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JeremyA,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

cyberr8der
Guide
Guide

Can I also have a token reset sent?  Same problem as everyone else.

Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cyberr8der,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

cyberr8der
Guide
Guide

Worked perfectly.  Thank you!

jjcheramie
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset sent to my base station also? I have the same issue. Basestation added as a bridge to homekit but no cameras

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jjcheramie,

JamesC

GeminiToo
Guide
Guide

JamesC, would you also please send a token reset request to my VMB4000r3 base station?  I'm having the same setup hang on Discovering Devices for HomeKit setup. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GeminiToo,

JamesC

GeminiToo
Guide
Guide

Thank you for the prompt actions on this--that resolved my trouble!

Tero
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

my HomeKit stopped working with my Arlo. I think I need a token reset.

And by looking at the amount you need to support people with these token reset issues, wouldn’t it be easier to add this kind of option in my.arlo.com pages ?

Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tero,

JamesC

G4RHL
Tutor
Tutor

I can only wholeheartedly concur with this. The requests for a reboot and the responses thereto are coming in thick and fast such that something is clearly wrong and needs sorting for everybody. A better way of rebooting and knowing when to perhaps. A message to advise of the need.

Adam99
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get a token reset too please. Same thing here.

Many thanks.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adam99,

JamesC

Adam99
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks JamesC, good as new!

ACTN
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get one too please, James. Thx
KMAS_00
Aspirant
Aspirant

James,

Could you please send a token reset request to me as well?

Many thanks.

Best regards

Marcus

KMAS_02
Aspirant
Aspirant

James,

Could you please send a token reset request to this base station as well?

Many thanks.

Best regards

Marcus

Dragondav
Aspirant
Aspirant
James,

Can you request new token for me?
Model: VMC4040P | Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Camera
Sigalert
Aspirant
Aspirant
James,

Can you please send the token reset to my base station?

Will echo comments from others that this warrants a permanent fix. Luckily I just happened to stumble on this message thread.

Thank you.
Dragondav
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you resolve this issue?

Model: VMC4040P | Arlo Pro 3 Wire-Free Camera
DeanTran
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I also have a token reset sent?  Same problem as everyone else.