Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

slash128
Luminary
Luminary

I had HomeKit set up but then removed it because I was reorganizing things. Now when I try to add my base station again the app just gets stuck on "Discovering your device. Please wait." I saw this posted elsewhere for a different hub and support sent a token reset request which seemed to resolve the issue for others. Is that what I need here?

613 REPLIES 613
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Roslan and Bgaskins12,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) allow the Base Station/SmartHub to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Cavender
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same situation here, will you send a reset token please?

Thanks!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Cavender,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) allow the Base Station/SmartHub to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

antonbulzomi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Contacted support repeatedly but they can't refresh token or get it working. Essentially on any device I am stuck on the discovering device part and no base station appears. Is there any fixes or do I have to waste time with useless agents.

Thanks 🙂

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi antonbulzomi,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

TERMIN8TR
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also getting the same message when I try to add my base station to Apple HomeKit. Can you please reset my "token"?

Paul_T
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's happened again! please send another token. Any reason why this keeps happening and is there a plan to resolve. Clearly from the huge number of people on this post it is something Arlo needs to resolve permanently. Thanks

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi TERMIN8TR and Paul_T,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power), allow the Base Station/SmartHub to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

amyglen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica!

It's happened again for me too. Could you send another token reset request to my base station?  Thanks.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi amyglen,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power), allow the Base Station/SmartHub to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

BAxe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get a token reset please? My Arlo camera used to sync with HomeKit but at some point while back and stopped working.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi BAxe,

Casaflyr
Initiate
Initiate

I don't know if this belongs here. I lost my hub once and received a token reset. That fixed the problem for about 3 weeks. Now all of my cameras are "not responding" in HomeKit. The cameras work fine on the Arlo app, and on the website, but not with HomeKit.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Casaflyr,

I would suggest for you to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

BAxe
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked thank you!

b394373
Tutor
Tutor
Hi JessicaP,

Please send token requests to my base stations, to resolve my HomeKit installation problem.

Thank you.
Jtraxel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Getting authentication error , need token to be reset

chandusolanki
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica, same issue with me, always stuck on waiting for device discovery. Can you help?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi b394373, Jtraxel, chandusolanki,

Roslan
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi there. It happens again, i need the reset token.

Thanks
Roslan
MartinQ
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo HomeKit setup stuck at Discovering. Please help reset token! Thanks!
Pleasework
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica
I am having the same issue - please could you send me a token as well? Thanks you.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Roslan, MartinQ, Pleasework,

Vykintas
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, could you please reset my base station’s token too? I have tried restoring the camera in homekit after it got unresponsive for a couple of weeks
howardchen3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, could I have a token reset ? I'm stuck in "Discovering your devices" after removed Arlo from HomeKit. Thanks,

Howard