Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

PR-UK
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

I made the mistake of removing my Arlo base station from HomeKit and am now stuck trying to reconnect it to HomeKit, could you reset the token for me to?

Thanks,

115 REPLIES 115
HH21
Initiate
Initiate
Can’t believe we have 27 pages without a proper fix.
You should stop advertising Homekit support if you can’t deliver.
Also requesting a token reset is a joke, customers shouldn’t have to contact support or community to get a reset to they can use their device at home.

1. Fix the root cause
2. Provide a self service function so customers can reset their “token”
jjcheramie
Aspirant
Aspirant

May I get a token reset to my base as it has disconnect from Homekit.

Thanks,

Jami

Shattur
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem… When is the solution coming? I just spent a good chunk of money kn these cameras and their integration with HomeKit was a key factor in why I chose this
mshellhammer
Initiate
Initiate

I am also unable to add my base station (VMB4000) to HomeKit from the Arlo app. It typically gets stuck on "Requesting HomeKit info..." or occasionally comes back with "Setup failed." I have power cycled, factory reset the device, attempted setup from a secondary iOS device, and even used a secondary internet connection. The results are the same regardless. Unfortunately when I bought this base station, HomeKit was not supported at the time, so I don't have a HomeKit Setup Code to use. The Home app has no problem seeing the base station immediately when "Add accessory" is chosen, but without the 8-digit code, setup is impossible by that venue.

eal
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue and it gets stuck on Requesting HomeKit info..  Can you please send me a token request also.

hammarfilm
Aspirant
Aspirant
StarboardMA
Aspirant
Aspirant
Zarwok
Aspirant
Aspirant

Need also a token reset!! Thanks

elpablo01
Tutor
Tutor
Those requesting tokens obviously aren’t reading this thread lol.
TGC22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue. Tried resetting, rebooting, deleting and re-adding to the app.

cantona
Guide
Guide
actually Arlo’s camera are not certified as HomeKit support but they claim they support HomeKit on their website and products. I think this is misleading, and probably need a full refund to whose bought this products but unable to have HomeKit work properly!
Roslan
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi there. i have same issue, appreciate if you can send the reset token to mine too. thanks

hanpil
Aspirant
Aspirant

Posting to follow this thread. JessicaP from Arlo stated a few days ago a reset token is not working. Hoping to get my cameras back into HomeKit soon...

Svenfelten
Initiate
Initiate
Hello … please send me the HomeKit configuration number … its not printet on the device …. and the arlo app can’t connect tp HomeKit …. Tryed now a hunderd times…. Thank you
Lorinzer
Initiate
Initiate
Hello … please send me the HomeKit configuration number … its not printet on the device …. and the arlo app can’t connect tp HomeKit …. Tryed now for 5 weeks…. Thank you
elpablo01
Tutor
Tutor
Supporting a code would require a firmware update but am not sure Apple allows you to switch your product to this type of method after the fact.
Christoan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Jessica !

Could you send me a token reset in order to connect my Arlo base station to Homekit? In app it get stuck on this message "Requesting Homekit info..."

Regards (from France)

freddiepoon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue
Apple Homekit stuck at "Discovering your device. Please Wait“

Can you please send me a reset token request ?

Thanks

MuellerP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please send me a Token. Thanks 

Onavarro89
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, sent up my camera yesterday with HomeKit, worked perfectly until this morning. Says no responde in HomeKit but works fine with Arlo app. The camera has been acting a little weird the pest week though. Can you do a reset please?

nyy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, can you please send me a token reset? Thanks.

Schonei
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can not connect ny Arlo base to HomeKit, stays stuck in discovery and it either gives me a could not connect response or it just doesn’t discover it
cax852
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue with my hub.
Can you please send me a reset token request ? Thanks.

If the issue cannot be fixed within 3 weeks, may consider to return it back to amazon until it got fixed.😞
MGEllis
Tutor
Tutor

Ohh my god. I'm just going to say it.  Arlo, your cameras are cool but you guys suck. Your customer service is terrible. Your track record of standing by your products is more than lacking. Your integrations are for crap. Your subscription model blows.

But damn. your cameras look good.

How has this apple homekit issue been going on for almost a year?  Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on.  

ML-4738
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to connect my Arlo Pro 2 base station VMB4000r3 with firmware 1.16.6.1_3885_9330458 to Apple Homekit. I have restarted the base station, and after hitting the Set up button, it is just stuck on "Discovering your device. please wait.” Please help!

I’ve seen a token reset by admin on other posts, is this an option?

Thanks