Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
dcreemer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi - may I please have a token reset please?

Nybba
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN Did not work for me, I guess I have an issues with the switch in-between the router for the WiFi and the Arlo base station. Is there perhaps some port forwarding or other setting I would need to do in the WIFI router to make the app in the WIFI connected phone detect the Arlo Base station that is connected to the same WIFI router but with a switch in-between?

SondreG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi! I get the "This Accessory cannot be used with HomeKit"-message when trying to connect my WMB5000r6. I have tried every kind of troubleshooting there is. Can i get a "reset HomeKit token"?

@JamesC @ShayneS 

C001
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC An update had broken the HomeKit connection. Would reset my token please. I’ve tried resetting, uninstalling etc but nothing has worked

SondreG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got help in private message. Please dont reset it again. Thanks!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SondreG  your token has been reset.  You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

SondreG
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN Thank you! Works perfectly now.

dcreemer
Aspirant
Aspirant

@BrookeN @JamesC @ShayneS  May I please get a token reset also?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@dcreemer your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

RHead
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RHead,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Granda
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please have a token reset for my homebase please? I cannot connect to HomeKit, I am stuck with the "Discovering your device" screen. Thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Granda,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Fireball08
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I also have a reset token sent please?  Does this affect multiple base stations at the same time if you have more than one set up in different locations?

RHead
Aspirant
Aspirant

It´s still not working. The Hub find no devices but i have 3 cameras connected.

What can i do?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fireball08, RHead

JamesC

RHead
Aspirant
Aspirant

2nd try, still not working ☹️

Watshim
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is the problem that homekit isn't working or that the cameras don't appear in your arlo app?

My homekit token often needs to be reset, but this time the caremas (and base station) also disappeared from by Arlo account and the app. 

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please reset my token 

Billpoore
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please reset mine as well? HomeKit doesn’t work anymore. Thanks 

Willmklam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please reset mine as well?  It is a basestation VM4540. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johanpeter, Billpoore, Willmklam

JamesC

Billpoore
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well, that didn’t work. Any other suggestions? This all used to work…until it didn’t. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Billpoore,

If you're still experiencing an issue, you may need to factory reset your base station and then request a new token refresh. See here for more information: https://kb.arlo.com/000062881/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-Base-Station-Arlo-Secure-4-...

JamesC

J2theZ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I get my token Reset and also I have the VMB4000 base station would this work with arlo pro 4 to add HomeKit ?