Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Roman119, MagnusS, guidoac

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

ottawacan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get another token reset for the my arlo base station with this accounts email address?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ottawacan,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Unlikelee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I also get a token reset please. 
Vmb4000r3

sn 4R058A7RAD16E

thank you 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unlikelee,

JamesC

TorontoArloPro
Aspirant
Aspirant

please reset my token. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TorontoArloPro,

JamesC

jroy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I please also have a token reset please? 🙂 Thank you so much. 

TorontoArloPro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Working now. Thank you. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jroy,

JamesC

Hanabata
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, could I get a token reset? I have one base station that is still connecting to HomeKit and one that will not move past the Discovering... screen. Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hanabata,

JamesC

Ketma67
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I have a token reset for my Arlo hub so I can connect it to Apple HomeKit?

Thank you.

/Anders

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ketma67,

JamesC

docgravel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I also need my Homekit token to be reset.  I'm unable to add my devices to Homekit anymore.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

docgravel,

JamesC

jupiterfish
Guide
Guide

i need a rest token for my account, i still can’t believe its been 5 years and we still need to ask in the forums for this, 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jupiterfish,

JamesC

namanshah76
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset for Arlo base associated with my email address? Thanks.

docgravel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, this fixed it for me!

LEVIII380
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, i have change my wifi and need a reset token for homekit, can you help me?

BiggusJSmiddus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I am also getting stuck on “discovering your device, please wait”. I am running the latest iOS app, I have base station VMB4540r2.

could I please have the token reset performed?

thankyou

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@LEVIII380 and @BiggusJSmiddus your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

Nybba
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, seems I have the same issues as in this thread so I as well would need a token reset please. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Nybba your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.