Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple HomeKit Token reset

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
Appleman318
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

Thanks for the explanation: it works now.

I still don't really understand why it has to be this way; I can imagine there are quite some clients who do not find this thread and/or leave Arlo for this.

It clearly is not a new bug, but happens for over a year.

Anyhow, thanks again.

fongtl
Aspirant
Aspirant

May I also have the reset please?

groogruxdave
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James.

Requesting a HomeKit token reset for my accouts base station, if possible please. 

TheKFCuracao
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC 

Please could I also have a token reset so I can complete my setup. Thanks! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fongtl, groogruxdave, TheKFCuracao

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Grakson2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I have a token reset for my Arlo hub to I can connect it to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Grakson2,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Grakson2
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked perfect. Thank you. 

Shillelegh
Aspirant
Aspirant

please send a token reset for apple HomeKit
Product: VMB4000

No idea why it’s lost connection, I’ve made no changes since the last reset.

Thanks

Shillelegh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please disregard my last…I reset my base and got it working 

no option to delete my message 

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please reset my HomeKit token

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johanpeter,

JamesC

sgperalta
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need my token reset.  Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sgperalta,

JamesC

arrie15
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the  SmartHub associated with this accounts email address?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arrie15,

JamesC

The_1_GR81
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a HomeKit Token reset?

Chris_King
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo is not able to connect to Homekit. When setting up it gets to "Discovering your device. Please wait." screen but just stuck there.

Jazzm
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jazzm,

JamesC

AshAsh04
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. Restarted and reset a couple of time, still can't connect HomeKit.

Will a token reset solve my issue?

Thank you in advance!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AshAsh04,

JamesC

Roman119
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello. Please reset the token to my new base, I can’t connect Homekit. Base Stations VMB5000

MagnusS
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with my accounts email address?

guidoac
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

Can I get a token reset for the home base associated with my account?

I’m having the same Homekit issues as everyone else. 

Thanks,