Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
Sir_rey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC

Can I also get my Arlo Pro token reset please. I thought I had a bad router cause it was working before on my Netgear x6 router then it stop working so I threw that router away and bought myself an ASUS router only to find that I still get that Discovering Device waiting issue when adding it to HomeKit. Please advise what info you need from my Arlo. Also, once token is reset, what do I need to do on my Arlo. Just restart it? This should be a simple as adding the HomeKit again but somehow that Discovering device thing always comes up and nothing happens….Please help, thanks!

DazzaB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello may I also have a token reset for my base station please.

Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sir_rey, DazzaB

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

DazzaB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you worked perfectly

yenoromp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James it worked perfectly and I have all three BS in Homekit now.

Thanks again

Sir_rey
Aspirant
Aspirant

That work! Thanks JamesC. Darn it though, i must have thrown a perfectly working router away LOL. Oh well....no matter, just glad i got to add it back again. Thanks again!!

Mattm1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get a Apple HomeKit token reset sent to my Smart Hub? Unable to connect to HomeKit. Thanks!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mattm1,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Leonardomax2
Aspirant
Aspirant
VMB4000r3
4RC38172A178B

Hello, Can i have a token reset please?
RHead
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Leonardomax2, RHead

JamesC

TheKFCuracao
Aspirant
Aspirant

VMB4000r3

Hello, Can i have a token reset please? Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TheKFCuracao,

JamesC

Chris_Astro
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I have a reset token please?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Chris_Astro,

JamesC

Jamco
Aspirant
Aspirant

James, please send a token reset for my base again.  It stopped working as discoverable in Homekit again 

Thank you 

Sir_rey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

Requesting to have my token reset pleasee!!!! I had to reset my router to manufacturer default settings and I lost the HomeKit intergration on my Arlo Pro. Let me know. 

Thanks

Sir_rey

micasa-elysian
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'd like to request a reset token sent as well to my basestation.

Jamco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still waiting for a token reset 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jamco, Sir_rey, micasa-elysian

JamesC

Quickgrits
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please get a token reset for my base station? Thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Quickgrits,

JamesC

fre3co
Aspirant
Aspirant

can t use homekit. it keeps rotating. can an homekit token fix it? And how do I get this if this is the solution. Greetings Fred.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fre3co,

JamesC

Sir_rey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

Requesting to reset my Arlo token please. Homekit was working then it stop so i tried adding it again via the Arlo app but if just keeps saying Devices found but status keeps circling.

thank you

Sir_rey