Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary

The new app update for iOS doubled the devices the. Wiped out my base station and set up. Fix it

83 REPLIES 83
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC

jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
Just downloaded new update. No more duplicate cameras on main form. Seems to work fine. Thank you Netgear.
TechToyTV
Tutor
Tutor
App update has fixed the issue for me. Thank you Netgear!
Dandonahue
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have dark videos. I have latest version 2.3.2 I also have original hub.  Never got clear photos.  What can I do?

jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
Make sure your cables to your hub and your hub are not near a television, refrigerator or any other appliance as there may be some frequency crosstalk that may affect the quality of your pictures. If your cameras are near sources like those as well, then move them at least 3 feet away from any source of EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency) generating equipment. Do you Life under electric utility lines?
Dandonahue
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just got new videos. Now they have a yellow tintover the video. Except the parts that are brown stayed brown? 

Why?

jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
Dandonahue are your cameras facing light sources? Do the camera images have a yellow tint when you go to the settings option and check an individual camera in test mode? Is this only in daylight function and not infrared?
Dandonahue
Aspirant
Aspirant

The devise and camera are not near any tv or electrical appliance. I will move the camera to see if there is a issue.

Things are better. I just looked at one in total darkness.  It had no color but all was visible.

thanks for your help 

Dan

jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
Dandonahue infrared does not have color only B&W.