Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iOS App pushes you to previous day when checking library videos (VMB4540)

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
tbaptist
Guide
Guide

After latest Arlo iOS app update (3.5.4) every time when checking the library the app pushes it to the past day & not current videos. I've tried restarting the system & even deleting and re installing the app but it continues. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This issue should now be resolved with the latest Arlo Mobile app v3.5.6. If you do not see the update in the App Store, please try removing & re-installing the Arlo app, you should have the latest version after the reinstall. 

View solution in original post

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

10 REPLIES 10
dcfox1
Master
Master

Just tried  it here and yes it does go to the previous day. Iphone 8 plus. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the report. I will look in to this and provide an update as soon as possible. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

TacoIsLife
Aspirant
Aspirant
Every time I open the Arlo app, then going to the Library, it prompts to the day before instead of the current day. Are you guys having that issue as well?
Dannybear
Master
Master
Just a heads up to those getting similar quirky behaviour using the latest arlo iOS App.

When selecting the library page the day selection immediately reverts to the previous day. This seems to be dependent on the time of day as if the selection time is behind by 12hrs.

When opening the app the loading symbol is constantly spinning while on the devices page. This seems to be intermittent on login as if one of the arlo servers are not updated correctly.

App reinstall and phone reboots seems to be ineffective.
pipe51
Aspirant
Aspirant

My I phone will not show the clip that I pick from the library  . It shows one recorded later in the library. From my wired video door bell. 

DanielleN76
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue when I go to my library. It's always on the previous day. Any fix to this problem?

tbaptist
Guide
Guide
With the new app update this is still happening. The library returns to the previous day.
jacobm91
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been having the same issues for over a month now. Glad someone else brought it to their attention because it's been annoying.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This issue should now be resolved with the latest Arlo Mobile app v3.5.6. If you do not see the update in the App Store, please try removing & re-installing the Arlo app, you should have the latest version after the reinstall.