When Changing Batteries

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Eponym
Tutor
Tutor

Can you just replace the batteries, or do you have to resync the camera (or all the cameras) after replacing batteries?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just replace 'em.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just replace 'em.

Eponym
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you, will do my first battery replacement today.

Paulch
Aspirant
Aspirant
My cameras are disconnecting when the batteries drain (indicators gove no warning) and are unable to resynch with new batteries. I am up to 4 cameras that will no longer reconnect....even after leaving them without batteries for weeks. Any advice?
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Open the battery door, install new batteries ( watch polarity )

You can attempt first with one camera... Go to settings and REMOVE DEVICE for that camera... then bring back as new. ( don't forget its a QUICK push on the base sync button, don't hold )

If it doesn't work, let us know

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Paulch
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tried that. Didn't work.
I even bought a new camera and it wouldn't synch.
I have 2 base stations and 14 cameras but 4 won't synch.
Last software update caused problems and battery level indicators don't work at all. They go from full bars to camera offline with no warning.
I am getting super frustrated after investing $1500 in this system and lack of a 800 number for support doesn't help the situation.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Paulch,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC