Date and Time Stamp of Recording Incorrect

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
LagunaBeach
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had 3 Wireless Arlo cameras along with a home base station operating without issue for about 2 months. Today I added 2 additional cameras to the same home base station and the time and date stamp of the recordings is now about 18 hours behind.

The time zone is correct under my home base station in Settings. I did not find time zone options for each of the cameras under Settings, My Devices.

I did notice, however, that the firmware for the 2 new cameras differs from the original 3 cameras. The original 3 cameras show version 1.2.4941 while the newer cameras show version 1.2.2688. I tried requesting firmware updates, but it shows "no updates available."

Firmware for my home base station is 1.7.8_7427.

I have the basic subscription which allows me 5 cameras.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LagunaBeach
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issue seems to have resolved itself. In checking for firmware updates last night, a new update for all 5 cameras came through. I ran the updates and this morning the time stamp has been corrected.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LagunaBeach
Aspirant
Aspirant

The issue seems to have resolved itself. In checking for firmware updates last night, a new update for all 5 cameras came through. I ran the updates and this morning the time stamp has been corrected.