Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Receiving error when trying to update my case with support

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo has the worst support system I have ever used.    I had a case created on 25th June and since then I keep getting emails telling me to update my case and whether I click on green link or copy url  all I can get is

"there was an error processing your request Please contact Arlo support       - HOW??????

I can't find a chat line or email or phone number.

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi 4327,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Aspirant
Aspirant

OK  What do you need for private message.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've sent you a private message which asks for some information. Click on the envelope icon on the top-right hand corner on the top page of the Community website.

Aspirant
Aspirant

prefer email contact rather than phone

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've sent you a private message to gather more information from you again.

md1053
Guide
Guide

Jessica, I've encountered that same dilemma. Additionally, Arlo support has replied insinuating that it's all my fault because I must be entering my email and/or password incorrectly at login. Please! I've opted for 'keep me logged in!' 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey md1053,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Bigpoes
Tutor
Tutor

Im having similar issues, the 7 day case auto closing is driving me mad as my kit is mounted very high with outdoor cables through the wall. By the time I borrow a ladder and the NZ winter southerlies/work/kids allow me to get up the case is closed and I start again. 

The current one is now saying invalid token when I try to update it!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Bigpoes,