Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Hello.

I just noticed iOS app showing a camera's low battery, but I never got an e-mail notification about it. Did anyone get any low battery e-mail notification recently? I used to get them until this incident.

Thank you in advance. 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As noted many times before, this is an ongoing issue - it's supposed to work but isn't for some reason. Checking the battery icon is the only reliable indication now (unless you want to consider an offline camera due to battery a reliable indication).

ant
Mentor
Mentor

jguerdat wrote:

As noted many times before, this is an ongoing issue - it's supposed to work but isn't for some reason. Checking the battery icon is the only reliable indication now (unless you want to consider an offline camera due to battery a reliable indication).

Thanks. How annoying, and I am surprised Netgear still hasn't fixed it if it is that old. 😞

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are investigating an issue with the low battery e-mail notifications being sent. We hope to have a resolution soon and will keep you posted on any updates.

Thank you,

JamesC

ant
Mentor
Mentor

JamesC wrote:

We are investigating an issue with the low battery e-mail notifications being sent. We hope to have a resolution soon and will keep you posted on any updates.

Thank you,

JamesC

Thanks. I hope it is really soon since this is annoying.

denjen
Tutor
Tutor

What about the preferences not being listed under settings?  How do I view what happens with old recordings?  That button is shown to be listed under preferences.

ant
Mentor
Mentor

denjen wrote:

What about the preferences not being listed under settings?  How do I view what happens with old recordings?  That button is shown to be listed under preferences.

Hello. Please post a new thread of your off-topic issue.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

denjen,

There is no longer a preferences listed under Settings as those features were moved or became enabled by default.

Old recordings will be deleted on a schedule based on your subscription. For example if you are on the Basic Subscription, all content will remain on the cloud until it has reached 7 days old. Once it is 7 days old it will be automatically erased by the cloud.

JamesC