Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Blackharley
Guide
Guide

Can't open up February 1 video clips don't have problem with rest

12 REPLIES 12
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Just tried to open my Feb 1 clips , no problem here,  so it must be local.

Try and record a manually a new clip and see if it appears.  CAMERA, LIVE View, Hit record button.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Blackharley
Guide
Guide

I have clips just tapping the 1 for February they won't openits iPhone 6 app all other days open I figured out I have to turn phone sideways to see clips which I have never had to do before another flaw of many

Britfish
Guide
Guide
Hey there- I'm having the same issue with clips recorded manually and also by motion detection. Looks like another little bug for netgear to fix...
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I think the orig poster stated it was due to his phone... he had to allow the screen to rotate, then all was fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have clips just tapping the 1 for February they won't openits iPhone 6 app all other days open I figured out I have to turn phone sideways to see clips which I have never had to do before another flaw of many
---------------------------------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Britfish
Guide
Guide

TomMac

rotating the iphone to landscape format shows a preview of all the videos and by clicking on these then you can watch the video. During january i was able to click on the date on the calendar and it would bring up another screen that i could then select the videos from. This is not working so there is definitley something that needs fixing.

BrianD
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello everyone,

The Arlo Development Team is currently working on a fix for a problem in the latest iOS app:

Users are unable to view Library content from February while in Portrait mode. Temporary workaround: Rotate your device to Landscape Mode.

We will announce when a fix has been released to correct this bug within the iOS app. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for the time being.

Thank you,

Brian

Arlo Team

Blackharley
Guide
Guide
If it's a iOS app bug why did it just begin in February worked all of January there hasn't been update for app
BrianD
Arlo Employee Retired

@Blackharley 

We are currently unaware of why this bug is only causing issues with February. We will have more information for you as our development team looks into this. For now, please use the temporary workaround fix.

Thank you,

Brian

Arlo Team

allanfrance
Aspirant
Aspirant

Turning sideways allows you to view the library but I still cannot open select days when tapping on teh calendar. It wortked last week.  It's a bug for Netgear to FIX!

dicted
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same issue with my iPhone but can access the calendar and videos on my iPad. Need a fix quick.
Avenue7
Tutor
Tutor
Same issue here. It worked fine until Feb. 1. I can't see my videos by clicking on the day on the library calendar. If I turn my phone sideways I can see recordimgs from today but I still can't click on previous days of the month to see those recordings. BUG!!!
jvazquez930
Tutor
Tutor

Also an issue with me and my iPhone 6+