Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
dschiapp
Initiate
Initiate

The way I had to mount my outside arms, makes the video come in upside down?  Is there a way to rotate the video image?

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, in settings, camera settings. Select the camera and use the invert image slider.

Joost2015
Aspirant
Aspirant

The invert slider only inverts the image. Don't see the functionality to rotate the image. Have my outdoor one mounted under the roof edge so need to rotate the image on my phone/iPad 180 degrees. A future upgrade please ?

Flexmo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same problem is there a solution??
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not at thi s time. Only 180 degree rotation.

Flamewinger
Aspirant
Aspirant
Please work on it as many front doors are vertical. Like mine. I have to mount it on its side to get good view of front door area.
Sammy313
Tutor
Tutor
My rotate option is not working. The slider in settings is grayed out. What do I do?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you try clicking it?  It's gray when normal but clicking inverts and turns green to show it's been activated.

Sammy313
Tutor
Tutor

Yes. It works through my PC browser, but not my iOS devices. Once I turned it on through my browser, I could then turn it off through iOS. But not the other way around.

soccerbock
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem here. The slide switch on iOS is totally unresponsive.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

soccerbock,

Are you still experiencing this behavior after updating to the latest version of the iOS app (2.2.1)?

Please let us know,

JamesC