Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Hirsch
Guide
Guide
My app says we are sorry the database service is currently down. Please try again. Is this an issue on my end or an issue with arlo?
280 REPLIES 280
Jalljeddou
Guide
Guide
Also having the same issue! It's been going on on my end, in washington state since 5:30 am. I still receive notifications ofrom all of my cameras, I just simply can't access anything on the app. My base station is clearly on line, but for some reason it keeps telling me that my device is "off line". Please help!
Skipwv
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still down in W. Va.  Quite irritating not to have some official notice from Netgear. . .

Larrysmurf88
Aspirant
Aspirant
it’s up and running now!
Mikecorreia0722
Tutor
Tutor
I'm in Canada. Ontario to me more precise. Still getting alerts but can't view the library or view live feed. Using android devices and pc desktop. Anyone know exactly what's going on and how long we will be down for
AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

We are aware of an issue where our Arlo customers are temporarily unable to login into their account. The Arlo team is actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please stay tuned.

AngelaB73
Aspirant
Aspirant

Down in chicago-land to.  Some advance notice would be nice.

DrFickGesicht
Initiate
Initiate
@purplecat: how so?
AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

We are aware of an issue where our Arlo customers are temporarily unable to login into their account. The Arlo team is actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please stay tuned.

RickJaymz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here. Can't log in on my computer or mobile.Cameras are still recording and sending alerts. Apparently a known issue with support.

This is not a good sign for me, I just purchased the system a week ago. Hope this is not a sign of what to expect.

garylonbrown
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still down in Missouri. I'm in a suburb near Kansas City, Missouri. I can still access my cameras via cellular but not via the web.

tonymang
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue in New York...what shabby "Security" they cant even keep up their end of the bargain.

I am angry and will probably return this poor purchase since I just bought it.

AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

Jalljeddou
Guide
Guide
No it's not!
warprints
Star
Star

Well, someone finally figured out that it's reasonable to post a status update on the community forum.   I award one point.

JennyD
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem in Boston.
arlofukyourself
Aspirant
Aspirant

What is the problem? I understand that you're working on "it." Was the outage planned and if so why didn't we know about it? 

DrFickGesicht
Initiate
Initiate
@AngeloM: nice. If my company screws up, it costs us money. Pretty sweet gig to be able to screw your customers but call it good because you're, "sorry for the inconvenience."

Try some accountability some time.
Jalljeddou
Guide
Guide
I hope no one has compromised the system! Its just weird how my system is still recording but I have no control over what's being recorded.
rts
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am experiencing an outage at work and at home. Service message is

"the database service is currently down."

sn0wballz
Star
Star

Still not up as of 10:38 am est.

purplecat
Guide
Guide

still down in my area. same DB error

peterdarrenvenn
Aspirant
Aspirant
Currently trying to resolve this feature.?
The cameras here are still unusable. May as well use the hub as a door stop for what use it is.
Hirsch
Guide
Guide
This should have been posed a long time ago. The company should know before the customers
nathantpham
Initiate
Initiate
Down in Massachusetts, too. Is this related to the snowstorm?

Wish I didn't have to search for the forum to see all the complaints. Arlo/Netgear should have better public relations communications on their website and email alerts.
AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired