Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Database service is currently down...

Hirsch
Guide
Guide
My app says we are sorry the database service is currently down. Please try again. Is this an issue on my end or an issue with arlo?
280 REPLIES 280
mrlucky777
Tutor
Tutor

the error message is "You may be logged into NETGEAR Arlo in a different browser tab. Please close the tab before proceeding. You can also try to restart your browser or delete cookies from your browser before trying to login again."  I cleared cookies and cache on both firefox and chrome and it still won't let me log in. works fine on my phone and android tablet,though. the first 2 times this happen it just "went away after a day,but this time it's been 3 days now.

mrlucky777
Tutor
Tutor

my phone and tablet work ok,but the browsers on my computers won't let me log in. I'm thinking it's a compatability issue with arlo and the browsers.

warprints
Star
Star

My ability to log in on Chrome comes and goes.   Lately, mostly goes.   I can log on without a problem using Edge.

rahjib
Guide
Guide

The previous issues of database service down was solved a few days ago, but since then, the app is not staying logged in, and thereby sending geofencing out of whack. The app is logging out every 2-3 hours it seems. It seems alerting feature also stops when app logs out, and unfortunately geofencing sticks to the last selected alert state (armed/disarmed etc.) before the app being logged out. Once I log in again, it works fine. Anyone else having this issue?

purplecat
Guide
Guide

same here, very annoying

strictlybznz007
Aspirant
Aspirant
AGAIN? .... WTH!