Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

I'm still struggling with this , I'm finding that after a system restart (power cycle / firmware upgrade) that a couple of my cameras will stay offline. Which ones is always random and they are all within 5m of the base station. To resolve I have to do another power cycle  or try a few "restarts", then they will come back. Worst case, lift the battery cover on any stubborn camera. Once back online, they work fine until the next power cycle / firmware upgrade.

This shows no signs of ever being fixed, any suggestions please?

4 REPLIES 4
San28734
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tagging for answers. I had this issue quite a bit but have been great for 8-12 weeks. Yesterday, checked the app and I have four cameras off line.
gilbo2
Luminary
Luminary

@San28734  sounds like you had the same experience as myself.  Looks like the firmware  updated the same night so some cameras went offline when the base rebooted itself Smiley Mad

San28734
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes sir, I power cycled all four of my offline cameras last night. All working now. It was a nice night to get the ladder out. Lol.
Dlearious
Guide
Guide
I get the same issue too after every reboot. Have to reboot multiple times and eventually the final cameras come back online.