Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras Keep Dropping Offline!!!

Discussion stats
  • 32 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

I just cannot understand this at all. All camera's work for a period of time, 2, 3, 4, 5.....7 days at a time sometimes, then all of a sudden, just like right now, I have 2 to 3 camera's offline. I haven't done a thing. I can go and move the base station slightly in one direction or another and pick up a camera that's offline, but that causes one that's online to go off line. This is absolutley 2.4ghz wifi related!!!

I have done everything!!! I've had this base station everywhere, in every possible position, it must be a bad base station, it has to be.

I get private messages from Netgear, but the bottom line is they've done absolutley nothing to help me out or look at my issue seriously!!!

Do you hear me Netgear???

32 REPLIES 32
woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

I just went outside and saw one of my cameras red LED's lit up and it recoreded a clip of 16 seconds, came back in and this camera shows off line. This all happened in the time it took me to write this. What the heck is goin on???

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Now 3 of my 5 camera's are offline!!!

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Now just 2 are offline!!! Haven't done a thing and mi wifi is perfect and all camera's when they go online, show full bars on the radar!!!

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Still 2 cameras offline. I'm going to turn the base station now.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Before I could even turn the base station, got one camera that says request timed out. Clicked on it and the camera's back online!!!

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Just lost that camera!!!

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Stiil 2 cameras offline

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Turned base station, logged off and back on, same 2 cameras offline!!!

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Moved base station again, got one of the offline cameras back online. One of the online cameras said request timed out, clicked on it and it is online, The last camera that was offline is still offline.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Now have 3 cameras offline. 2 the same and now another one.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

These camera are 20 feet or less and still 3 offline.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

refreshed browser 3 still offline

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Tried to live stream closet camera (8 feet) cannot stream live, 3 request timed out and now that camera is offline, but the others are all online and the came back online, while I was trying to stream the closet one.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Now 4 of 5 cameras are offline and I heven't done anything, but type!!!

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Tried to stream the only online camera, 6 request timed out then it says camera offline. Now all 5 are offline!!! When that camera was online it had a full radar!!!

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Now 3 cameras online and one request timed out, clicked on it and it's bac online, with full radar. Now I lost one of the other cameras, down to only 3 online.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

4 online and 1 offline, haven't done a thing since the last post.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

lost another camera, only 3 online and haven't done a thing.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

4 online and the same one offline for awhile now, all full radar and still haven't moved or done anything, just watchin and typin for the time being.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Cannot stream any cameras. Request time out a few times, then camera offline.

Now all cameras are offline

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Green light for cameras is dark, revbooting base station through browser.

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Base acquired web, waiting on cameras

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

No cameras, all offline

woseyjales
Luminary
Luminary

Had to turn base 24 degrees and finall have all 5 cameras online. Will try to stream