Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
HannahX
Aspirant
Aspirant

hello, 

my my base station has been showing as offline for the past few hours and I'm currently out of town so I can't find out what's wrong with the equipment. But I know internet is working fine at home. Could it be an Arlo system/cloud issue? Would if be possible for Arlo support to find out what's happening? 

Thanks!

Hannah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HannahX
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi edrodgers,

I had the exact same problem! Same Amber light on for Internet and after app update. I restarted my base station and everything's good now.

Hannah

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HannahX,

Do you have any way of finding out what the internet LED behavior is on the base station? Do you know if there was a power outage at the location in which the base station is setup?

JamesC

HannahX
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesC,

I don't know about the LED behaviour, but I know Internets been working fine this whole time, and I even got a movement detected notification and a video downloaded just a few minutes ago. However all cameras and base station are showing as offline on my iPhone app. What are the possible problems? Does this need to wait for myself to get home to get resolved?

Thanks!
Hannah
edrodgers
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've got a amber colored light instead of a a green light on my base station and there's a message saying my cameras are off-line on my mobile app when I open up the cameras. My Internet is working fine not sure how to get the Internet back working to the base station. This all has happened since the app updated to the new 2.0 version
HannahX
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi edrodgers,

I had the exact same problem! Same Amber light on for Internet and after app update. I restarted my base station and everything's good now.

Hannah
edrodgers
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Hannah I tried restarting the base station and my router still no change. Not sure what to do.
HannahX
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi edrodgers,

Sorry I couldn't help you more.. You might want to start a new post/ticket so Arlo support can help?

Hannah
edrodgers
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did thanks for your help. Are you single?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

edrodgers wrote:
I did thanks for your help. Are you single?

HA!  😄

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

New software makes Arlo into a dating service... I like it.

takes big ones  Ed

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
edrodgers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Pay attention to your self *******!!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Sometimes we have grownups here. Other times...