Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
KingAlmondo
Follower
Follower

Hello,

Is the arlo service down rights now? It is telling me, there is an unexpected issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RESOLVED: Some Arlo Base Station reporting as “Offline”

Following is an update on the Arlo Service interruption.  On Friday November 24, 2017 at approximately 11:00am Pacific time, we experienced a major service disruption which impacted Customer’s ability to access their Arlo Systems.   Services were restored at approximately 2:00am Pacific Time, Saturday November 25 although some Customers may have continued to experience issues for several hours after the fix was implemented.  If you are still experiencing an issue with your Arlo system, please contact support at:  1-(408)-638-3750.  We sincerely apologize for this service interruption and it certainly does not reflect our standards of service availability.  Our technical teams continue to work diligently to ensure services remain available and we are reviewing our internal processes and systems in order to prevent this from happening in the future.  Again, we apologize and thank you for your patience.

JamesC

View solution in original post

58 REPLIES 58
hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

It's been going up and down for me for the last two hours.  Netgear knows about it (Facebook post below).ArloDownCapture.JPGArloDownCaptureResponse.JPG

MrSpoons
Star
Star

I’m so glad I bought into this POS system.  A central fault stops every Arlo on the planet from working.  What an awesome security system

Mljarogers
Tutor
Tutor

Mljarogers
Tutor
Tutor
Streak2
Master Master
Master

All up and working now.

Meth0d68
Aspirant
Aspirant
First time I’ve ever had issues in 3 years is today, waiting to hear if they got everything resolved
Meth0d68
Aspirant
Aspirant
josephgarvey17
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can log in, but base won’t connect to internet, so.....not all the way up yet.

Yes, it has been restarted.

Onebluesummer
Guide
Guide
Sweet now my base won't connect to internet
Streak2
Master Master
Master

No base issues this side.

FWIW my base is in the USA and I'm accessing it from out of the country with slow internet. 

josephgarvey17
Apprentice
Apprentice

New post(s) popping up now

All the same, no connectivity base station

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There was an apparent issue with at least some servers but it's working now, at least for me.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I couldn't get in so tried again 5 minutes later and all is fine now. There have been recordings over the last 2 hours too so I assume it was just a problem with access??

josephgarvey17
Apprentice
Apprentice

You are one of the few, new posts popping up now

tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

Could not gain access for a couple of hours. The system appears to be up, now. However, my base station will not connect. 

mcmu12
Luminary
Luminary
Mine is still down. Should I do anything?
mcmu12
Luminary
Luminary
Same here
demetreb
Apprentice
Apprentice
My system has been down since 230pm EST. Can't access my app or online account to deactivate the cameras because "there is a system issue" however my cameras are recording and sending me email notifications.
Software programmers really need to solve some issues!
Trebstar
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base station will not connect to the internet I have tried everything. Is there a problem
demetreb
Apprentice
Apprentice
I feel the same way since day 2. At least the cameras can still record (mine were and sending me emails notifications) but I couldn't access the app to turn them off so all 4 batteries are drained. Donkeys
mep123
Apprentice
Apprentice

There is a problem. Where is Netgear with an explanation and an update?

Funnyniceguy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still down here...able to log into app now, but base station is not talking to Arlo
Trebstar
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've only had arlo for 2 days but already got a camera in the post as it wouldn't connect. Now base station issues. Not good for a setup that's not cheap!!
Trebstar
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same.