Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Follower

Arlo service down?

Hello,

Is the arlo service down rights now? It is telling me, there is an unexpected issue.

Message 1 of 59

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Arlo service down?

RESOLVED: Some Arlo Base Station reporting as “Offline”

Following is an update on the Arlo Service interruption.  On Friday November 24, 2017 at approximately 11:00am Pacific time, we experienced a major service disruption which impacted Customer’s ability to access their Arlo Systems.   Services were restored at approximately 2:00am Pacific Time, Saturday November 25 although some Customers may have continued to experience issues for several hours after the fix was implemented.  If you are still experiencing an issue with your Arlo system, please contact support at:  1-(408)-638-3750.  We sincerely apologize for this service interruption and it certainly does not reflect our standards of service availability.  Our technical teams continue to work diligently to ensure services remain available and we are reviewing our internal processes and systems in order to prevent this from happening in the future.  Again, we apologize and thank you for your patience.

JamesC

Message 59 of 59

All Replies
Virtuoso

It's been going up and down for me for the last two hours.  Netgear knows about it (Facebook post below).ArloDownCapture.JPGArloDownCaptureResponse.JPG

Message 2 of 59
Highlighted
Star

I’m so glad I bought into this POS system.  A central fault stops every Arlo on the planet from working.  What an awesome security system

Message 3 of 59

Message 4 of 59

Agreed!!!!
Model: VMC3030 | Arlo Wire-Free Camera
Message 5 of 59
Master

All up and working now.

Message 6 of 59
Aspirant

First time I’ve ever had issues in 3 years is today, waiting to hear if they got everything resolved
Model: VMB3000 | Arlo Base Station
Message 7 of 59
Aspirant

Up and running!
Message 8 of 59
Apprentice

Can log in, but base won’t connect to internet, so.....not all the way up yet.

Yes, it has been restarted.

Message 9 of 59

Sweet now my base won't connect to internet
Message 10 of 59
Master

No base issues this side.

FWIW my base is in the USA and I'm accessing it from out of the country with slow internet. 

Message 11 of 59
Apprentice

New post(s) popping up now

All the same, no connectivity base station

Message 12 of 59
Guru

There was an apparent issue with at least some servers but it's working now, at least for me.

Message 13 of 59
Master

I couldn't get in so tried again 5 minutes later and all is fine now. There have been recordings over the last 2 hours too so I assume it was just a problem with access??

Message 14 of 59
Apprentice

You are one of the few, new posts popping up now

Message 15 of 59
Apprentice

Could not gain access for a couple of hours. The system appears to be up, now. However, my base station will not connect. 

Message 16 of 59
Apprentice

Mine is still down. Should I do anything?
Message 17 of 59
Apprentice

Same here
Message 18 of 59
Apprentice

My system has been down since 230pm EST. Can't access my app or online account to deactivate the cameras because "there is a system issue" however my cameras are recording and sending me email notifications.
Software programmers really need to solve some issues!
Message 19 of 59
Aspirant

My base station will not connect to the internet I have tried everything. Is there a problem
Message 20 of 59
Apprentice

I feel the same way since day 2. At least the cameras can still record (mine were and sending me emails notifications) but I couldn't access the app to turn them off so all 4 batteries are drained. Donkeys
Message 21 of 59
Apprentice

There is a problem. Where is Netgear with an explanation and an update?

Message 22 of 59
Aspirant

Still down here...able to log into app now, but base station is not talking to Arlo
Message 23 of 59
Aspirant

I've only had arlo for 2 days but already got a camera in the post as it wouldn't connect. Now base station issues. Not good for a setup that's not cheap!!
Message 24 of 59
Aspirant

Same.
Message 25 of 59