Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 50 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
sdmcgeown
Star
Star

Hi everyone,

I woke up this morning to discover that all my Arlo devices (3 cameras and a doorbell) were missing from my mobile app dashboard and no footage had been recorded overnight.

I think there must have been a firmware update that caused this as I certainly hadn't done anything on my side.

The three cameras that had been disabled were easy to re-enable: I toggled each one to ON in their respective device settings page.

However, the doorbell cannot be re-enabled in the same way - there is no toggle button at all on its device setting page. So it seems to be effectively permanently disabled and I have no way to change it!!

I am attaching some screenshots of the app to show the message about the doorbell and the absence of any toggle with which to correct it.

FWIW, I powered off the Arlo base station and the doorbell itself and nothing changed - still not working.

If anyone has encountered this and overcome it, please let me know how you did it!

Thanks!

StephenIMG_2762.jpegIMG_2761.jpegIMG_2759.jpeg

50 REPLIES 50
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Pyros2080 are you using SmartThings on your device? If so open SmartThings and toggle the doorbell on within the SmartThings app.

Discussion stats
  • 50 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation