Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Doorbell mounting clip

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Theblade88
Aspirant
Aspirant

My doorbell came out of the bracket in a store and the clip that secures the doorbell to the bracket had fallen out.  I can't get it to secure again because it seems to be missing a spring or something for that clip.  Does anyone know if its just a small spring or something else and anyway to fix it?  Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not sure if it's a spring or a piece of plastic that's part of the "clip" that moves to allow the doorbell too be removed. You can try using Settings, Support to select the doorbell and scroll down to Contacts to talk to official support for a possible RMA or other solution. Otherwise, I suspect you'd have to tape the doorbell in place or find another way to fix it into place. A short, small screw could possibly be used but be careful.

Turbofi5h
Tutor
Tutor

This has happened to ours today also. Seems to be a common thing. 

Turbofi5h
Tutor
Tutor

image.jpg

 I have just found mine and that is what your looking for

Turbofi5h
Tutor
Tutor

image.jpg

Theblade88
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm not seeing the image, anyway you could send it again?  If I know what I'm looking for I can comb the area to try and find it.

Dave

Turbofi5h
Tutor
Tutor

IMG_6925.jpeg

Theblade88
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!!

Turbofi5h
Tutor
Tutor

No worries. Good luck in your quest to find the treasure!

prabhu_dc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks to this post, I realized I was missing the spring. With the spring, it snaps back in easily.

Almondeyez40
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is the piece that came off. I have it but dont know how to put it back on.Please help! 

Turbofi5h
Tutor
Tutor

Hi. Do you have all of the pieces? When mine failed I found the black plastic clip first but didn’t realise that there’s a little spring that pushes the clip into the mounting which then holds the doorbell in place. 

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation