Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Wingfan13
Tutor
Tutor

I installed my doorbell about a month ago and everything was working fine.  I just now noticed that the doorbell is no longer connected to my wifi.  I went back through the setup, pressed the reset key, scanned the QR code, get the chime but then it sits there stuck looking for the hub and doorbell.  Any thoughts on what could be wrong ?

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wingfan13,

Did you remove the doorbell from your account? If so, you may need to factory reset the doorbell before adding it back.

How do I reset my Arlo Video Doorbell?

JamesC

Wingfan13
Tutor
Tutor

I just tried that and it is doing the same thing.  It just sits on the screen that is "Looking for Arlo Video Doorbell...."

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wingfan13,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC 

Just got home tonight and my Video doorbell is doing the same thing. You guys didn't change anything lately did you?

bspanche
Initiate
Initiate

same issue here. My video doorbell was disconnected today. Also, network has been on and off over the past couple days (it seems this is due to the video doorbell being added)

ArloWatcher
Luminary
Luminary

@JamesC 

Woke up this morning and the doorbell is back online. I did nothing, it fixed itself. Any idea of how that happens?

This this the new self healing feature?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloWatcher,

There was a firmware rollback that occurred but I don't believe this would have caused the doorbell to drop offline. Monitor it's behavior and let us know if you continue experiencing an issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation