Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
cguz321
Follower
Follower

I am using a VMB5000rs with two cameras both of them outdoors. One is connected with a power cable and the other one is on its own battery.  The system was working great in the beginning  but now it seen is getting worse. NOW when i try to watch the video clips recorded on my browser i'm getting this alert (This video is not able to play in your browser. Please download to view.) ALSO i'm a premium paying customer for one of the cameras to see the timeline with i can't see at ALL... What is going on?

26 REPLIES 26
ArloDan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just get the feeling that the focus is on the mobile app and everything else is just an afterthought. There is another thread I'm on where notification settings are only affecting push notifications on the app and not email. Call me old fashioned, but I still use email and web browsers. Like LandJS said, I'm not always hooked to my phone.

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

ArloDan  the thing is it's not rocket science for them to let us choose 1080P for the cloud in a setting, it was after all the original free one year trial.  Some are happy using Apple homekit which is only 1080P and yes you can choose pan and zoom which makes it 1080P but is blurry and choppy.  Just make it as easy as choosing pan and zoom.  Faster notifications and viewable on a PC.   As long as your on a plan why do they care.  Let you set the cloud at 1080P if you choose and get 2K or 4K live and SD based on your plan.

Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation