Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Sound in Live View and recorded Videos in Night Vision Mode altough the microphone is deactivated

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
lumi17
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have set up Arlo Ultra 2 cameras with a base station. Actually everything works fine. But I don't want any sound in either the live image or the recordings. Accordingly, I deactivated the microphone and loudspeaker in the settings for each camera. If the cameras are in day mode (i.e. sufficient light) this setting also works. However, as soon as a camera switches to night mode (Night Vision), it records sound in the recordings and I also have sound in live mode. Does anyone know the problem or a solution? The cameras and base station have the latest firmware update.

Thank you

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The development team has identified the issue and the team is working on a fix as soon as possible.

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

lumi17

Thank you for reporting this issue. The Development team is looking in to this report & I will provide an update soon.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The development team has identified the issue and the team is working on a fix as soon as possible.

lumi17
Aspirant
Aspirant
Okey. Thank you
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Gosh, yet another problem with the app, isn't it? Is the app some kind of community project or a commercial product?
lumi17
Aspirant
Aspirant

hello 

do you solve the problem? by me its still not working..

regards lumi

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @lumi17

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation