Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra how to activate free plan

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
MortenBW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

How do I activate my free 1 year smart plan? I had to re-install and now it is not an option!

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MortenBW,

The free 1 year premier subscription plan is automatically applied to your account when you install the SmartHub. The free plan can only be applied one time.

JamesC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MortenBW,

The free 1 year premier subscription plan is automatically applied to your account when you install the SmartHub. The free plan can only be applied one time.

JamesC

MortenBW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi
Sorry for not accepting your answer.
Approx. 2 months ago I bought your top model, Arlo Ultra with 4 cameras. Since there was a software bug in your system, Arlo support told me to reset my setup and start over.
Now I get to know that because followed your instractions I lose my right to 1 year free Arlo Smart. It can not be true.

Regards 
Morten 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MortenBW,

Did you change accounts or simply remove and re-add the SmartHub to the same account?

JamesC

bbeagle
Apprentice
Apprentice

My Arlo Ultra pack never gave me the option for a 1 year subscription, so I called support....

They told me to sign up for the 1 month free trial, and they would solve the issue by then. In 1 month, they never called me or solved the issue. So, I called and they credited my account for a 1 year subscription.

MortenBW
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

I did a reset of the smarthub and used same account after..

Regards
MortenBW
Aspirant
Aspirant

anyone from Arlo out there? I can't accept that because of advice from your support, I have lost my subscription - it that the way you do business?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MortenBW,

I will reach out to you in a private message to collect more information on this issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation