Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra subscription in Saudi Arabia

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
abuzeyad
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
I purchased Arlo Ultra kit from Amazon USA , unfortunately cloud subscription is not available here , please advice what should I do ?!
7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Only a limited number of countries can get the various subscriptions - there's an FAQ here that specifies which ones can do so. What are you trying to do? The cameras will work although not at their full capability due to the lack of subscription.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Has anybody ever tried to use a VPN with these things?

Would that work?

Or am I just talking rubbish in science fiction territory?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I think a few folks have mentioned using a VPN but the issue is setting up the system requires no VPN.

Hatim216
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue in Saudi Arabia , video is recorded on sd card and I have to check it manually can not see recordings through iPhone app. Arlo should address this issue and add a international subscription option along with the other available countries.

abuzeyad
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello,
I received update in Arlo app shows that I have Arlo smart subscription, but unfortunately camera still not recording to the cloud , I tried removing and adding the camera but same problem
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

abuzeyad,

Did you purchase an Arlo Smart Subscription?

JamesC

abuzeyad
Aspirant
Aspirant
No,
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation