Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
PETTRO
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I am trying to connect my Arlo Ultra Cameras.

one will connect ad works fine the other will not connect?

I have tried restarting the camera and the hub as per instruction on this forum but nothing seems to be working?

2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@PETTRO wrote:

I am trying to connect my Arlo Ultra Cameras.

How are you going about this and where does it go wrong?

Are you using a mobile app or the browser interface?

Do you get any error messages?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
zFreeindeed
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also having this issue. However, when I have been successful, I followed the instructions in this other forum post https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra/Arlo-Ultra-will-not-sync-to-Smart-hub/m-p/1719436#M5766 

I am currently in the process of performing this across all my 5 cameras as I reset my SmartHub and started over. The steps above have been mostly consistent in bringing the cameras back connected to the SmartHub one by one.  In the steps it has us moving to another room from the house Internet router or shutting down the Internet router while performing the sync to the camera. I simply replaced that step by keeping the ethernet cable unplugged from the SmartHub while synching the camera and that seemed to do the same ( this way I wasn’t shutting down the house Internet each time to sync each camera.) 

I will update later after finishing the process across all the cameras and the video doorbell.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation