Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Have Pro 2 6-camera bundle. Will 6th camera be deactivated when I buy subscription for 5 cameras?

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor

Where would the code during set up come from?   I have set it up twice now .  I am on my last email address currently

Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
I opened a bbb complaint since arlo registered and also an ftc ticket. Next stop is small claims.
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
@TomMac we all have our boxes and papers. There was no code when I bought mine a year ago. Nor is there a place where one could enter such a code.

It's worse yet they disabled the camera altogether. Can't even be used to live stream. It's on ARLO to fix this or be held accountable.
Highlighted
Guru Guru
Guru

As Per;

JessicaP

Arlo Moderator

Hi JacekN,

The 6th camera will be inactive if you do buy the Arlo Smart Premier Plan for up to 5 cameras. You will need to purchase the single camera plan for the sixth camera. After 5 cameras, you'll get 50% off each on additional camera. You can see more about it here: Arlo Smart

================================================================

But, as mentioned, the 6th camera was activated during setup of the system previously, and the legecy systems still allow the Basic level service for free ( non smart ) ....  And believe it should still be if setup.

This new change is not what should be, but I have no control over what Arlo does.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Highlighted
Tutor
Tutor
Understood. Arlo is finding themselves in legal conflict over this now.