Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Canceled my subscription but still getting charged

Cride1
Tutor
Tutor

I cancelled my subscription in December but I am still got charged in January. I need my subscription canceled right away and a credit for January. 

Anybody have any insight on how to contact this company?  Crazy that you can pick up a phone and call them.

140 REPLIES 140
Salo
Guide
Guide

Same problem. Who do we contact??   Seems like a scam company. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Salo wrote:

How do you talk to customer service at Arlo? I’m being charged for cancel subscription for the last two months and there’s no one to talk to.   
Need phone number. 

Normally you use the support center in the app.  That won't work if you deleted your account (esp. if the account showed no subscription).

But the mods ( @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN ) can create a case on your behalf, so I've tagged them.

Eshelly1984
Aspirant
Aspirant

I canceled my subscription way back in NOV of 2023 (WHEN I BASE STATIONS WERE HACKD AND SOMEONE WAS CONTROLING MY ENTIR SYSTEM SPYING ON ME AND MY BABIES TALKING THROGH THE 2 WAYS LOCKED AND CHANGED ALL MY PASSWOREDS SO I HAD NO ACCESS TO MY APP OR DESK TOP I THEN SOLD MY HOUSE and im still being charged. with that being said i have called countless times and have got absolutely no help or refunds , but no issues being charged $76.23 and sometimes $80.00 9 months. THIS IS NOW ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS AND I DONT RECOMMEND AROL AT ALL THEY HAVE BEEN NO HELP BUT STILL CHARGING ME I DEMAN SOMEONE WHOM CAN SPEAK CLEAN ELNGLISH TO ASAP LIKE NOW LIKE 9 MONTGS AGO TO GET IN TOUXH WITH ME NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Gstevens3434
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please have someone reach out to 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Salo
Guide
Guide

Somehow I opened a chat on their website.   I finally got someone who is supposed to credit my account in the next 7 days!   Not holding my breath.   I reported them to the BBB.   No customer service and no billing contact to help with problems like this.  

Salo
Guide
Guide

They only use "online support".    Yesterday I got on their chat somehow and chatted with someone from Arlo.  They are supposed to credit my account in the next 7 days.    Not holding my breath.  We'll see.  Try their website and get on a chat session is all I can say.   They don't publish a phone number everything is online support I found out.

Salo
Guide
Guide

NOT TRUE!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Salo how did you contact support? 

Macri112
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue and I’ve already escalated it but nothing has been updated. How do I get this charge to stop? 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Aspirant
Aspirant

I too cancelled my subscription August 2023 and I took out a 4 camera subscription it was only checked my babk account 2 months later I found I had and still are being charged  I have tried every to contact Arlo about this it should be made easier to contact the account dept.I only cancelled my 4 camera subscription to see if it would make a response but nothing 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

mad-j
Aspirant
Aspirant

Canceled my subscription months ago and still being billed. No phone number to talk to a live person and when I followed directions , logged in and it says I don't have a subscription !  

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator