Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Cride1
Tutor
Tutor

I cancelled my subscription in December but I am still got charged in January. I need my subscription canceled right away and a credit for January. 

Anybody have any insight on how to contact this company?  Crazy that you can pick up a phone and call them.

158 REPLIES 158
DavdCab
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m still be charged for a subscription every month despite having deleted this account awhile ago. I had to bring it back to make sure I didn’t have a plan still active. I was still charged even though this account didn’t exist. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding the charges you keep receiving. They will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

snowangel2010
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been charged a yearly subscription fee but have cancelled my subscription.

When I log into the Arlo website, it says I do not have any subscriptions. I tried the chat method but it said because I don't have an account I can't use the chat method. And there's no other info available to me when I log in to the website.  How am I suppose to talk to someone to get this charge credited back? This is VERY frustrating!

And now I am trying to download screenshots and it's not allowing me to.  FRUSTRATING!

Resized_Screenshot_20240820_070940_Chrome_1724155182762.jpegResized_Screenshot_20240820_070951_Chrome_1724155184236.jpeg

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have created a ticket for support to reach out to you. They will be reaching out as soon as possible. 

snowangel2010
Aspirant
Aspirant

A customer representative did get in touch with me and everything has been taken care of.  Thank you!

GarbageArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yup. Just realized I have been fraudulently charged by Arlo for the last several years for a subscription I cancelled 3 years ago. Log in online to see no active plan however my bank account has withdrawals for the last three years. 

To top it all off I get an alert saying I don’t have access to speak to a live agent because I don’t have an active plan?! 

Who do I contact to receive reimbursement? Seeing all the similar comments this just screams class action? 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have contacted support regarding being charged after the subscription was cancelled. Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Qishan1560
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also still being charged after months I've cancelled the subscription few months ago. I have to keep disputing the payment. Please resolve this.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have contacted support regarding the charges you are receiving after cancelling the subscription. Support will reach out to you as soon as possible.