Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cride1
Tutor
Tutor

I cancelled my subscription in December but I am still got charged in January. I need my subscription canceled right away and a credit for January. 

Anybody have any insight on how to contact this company?  Crazy that you can pick up a phone and call them.

122 REPLIES 122
JS1985
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could you have someone contact me also please?  My credit card is being charged monthly, that credit card had to be cancelled so I have been trying to update my new credit card but my account says I don’t have any subscriptions 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Jame8608
Initiate
Initiate

I paid $129 for the ##Arlo yearly plan and I have the 16 digit number. But when I enter it, receive a message that the code is invalid. I’ve checked it three times. Online Chat was useless. Please help me activate the plan I paid for. And I can’t locate an actual phone number to call a live person . Thank you

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Danny44
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo is charging me monthly and I do not have a subscription. How do I contact Arlo billing? 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Mkidushim
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue can I also get it escalated. 

austincollins
Tutor
Tutor

I cancelled and deleted my account on Nov 27th. Since then I have been getting charged still. I have three new charges since I received my cancellation confirmation. So when you look up support it just all explains that you need to sign in to modify. Well I cant sign in because I dont have an account so I just get an error message. Also support apparently can only communicate with paying subscribers. Everyone else is screwed I guess.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@austincollins wrote:

I cancelled and deleted my account on Nov 27th. Since then I have been getting charged still. I have three new charges since I received my cancellation confirmation. 

Dispute the charges with your credit card company.  Although annoying, you could also cancel the card.

I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC , @BrookeN , @ShayneS ) as they can connect you with support.

Sck61103
Aspirant
Aspirant

We are having this same problem 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mkidushim I have escalated your case. An agent will be reaching out shortly. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

austincollins
Tutor
Tutor

@StephenB @JamesC @BrookeN @ShayneS 

Thanks for responding. I havent see any additional updates or response from the mods. I really dont want to dispute these charges or cancel the card. There is no way this is the only option right?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Maria7491
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ordered on the 30th of Dec and now it's been 2 business days and it still hasn't changed statuses. I got 1-3day ground shipping. I was hoping to get it today or tomorrow.... very dissatisfied 

Sarahehagar91
Aspirant
Aspirant

I placed an order last week and received no confirmation number or email, but my bank account was charged. I just want to check on the status of my order and when it will be delivered.

krisjohns
Aspirant
Aspirant

can someone please tell me how i can speak to a person to cancel this **bleep**ty subscription??!!  they tell me i don’t have one but have been charging me monthly since may 2019. i am fed up 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Haze1621
Aspirant
Aspirant

the money was taken out of my account for the 12.99 a month subscription but my account says there is no subscription on there and my video is not recording what do I do 😩

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

austincollins
Tutor
Tutor

Just dropping by to confirm I still have not heard anything back yet. Good times.

NZWJ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having the same issues. Money taken out of account after fixing the failed payment. Still showing no subscription 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NZWJ wrote:

I’m having the same issues. Money taken out of account after fixing the failed payment. Still showing no subscription 

If you can't get a resolution from Arlo soon, then I suggest stopping the bleeding by disputing the charge with your credit card company.