Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ffriend
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought Arlo q for daughter for Xmas as baby monitor. I tried it at my home and it worked. She tried to set it up at her house and can’t get it to discover device. Comes on with solid blue light. We have tried all the suggestions but won’t show up on app or WiFi settings.  She bought two inexpensive cameras and they worked immediately. Very frustrating. 

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't sync a camera that's already synced in your account. emove it from your account and hold the reset button on the camera until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber. Then she has full access.

ffriend
Aspirant
Aspirant
It worked for about 30 minutes. It disconnected and light went to steady purple/pink. We have no problem with WiFi on our many other devices. I put it right next to the router and it would work.
ffriend
Aspirant
Aspirant
Wouldn’t work next to the router.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @ffriend,

If you're still having problems after performing a factory reset on your Arlo Q, let me know so I can help create a case for you so our support team can help you out.

ffriend
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica,

Please create a case for the support team. I have tried everything. Thank you.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I sent you a private message to gather more information from you. 

jjcrazy1144
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can i get a case started as well? Having the same problem 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @jjcrazy1144,

If you're having problems where your Arlo Q is not working properly, you can contact our support team here.